GUIDANCE ON ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Each abstract is limited to 300 words and must include all of the following sections in sequence:
- Methods (e.g. design, setting, patients/participants, data collection, statistical or qualitative analyses)
- Discussion / Conclusion
- Please indicate who will be the corresponding author that the congress secretariat will correspond with.
- Only completed projects or projects with preliminary results should be submitted.
- Please list the authors in the order they are supposed to be printed.
- Please identify which author will be presenting at the conference (this author will be designated as the corresponding author whom the conference organiser will be communicating with).
- The official language of the conference is English. The submitted abstracts should be clearly worded and concise.
- Abbreviations should be defined.
- Graphs, tables and pictures are not accepted in the abstract text.
- References are not mandatory but if incorporated, will be included in the word count.
- If the abstract has been submitted for and presented at another conference, kindly indicate this in the respective section.
- Conflict of interest: It is the intent of the organisers to provide high-quality sessions focused on educational content that is free from commercial influence or bias. Therefore, the submitting author of an abstract is requested to declare any potential conflicts of interest for all authors during abstract submission.
- There is no limit on the number of abstracts that one can submit.
PRESENTATION OF ABSTRACTS
- As this conference is done in the virtual format, all abstracts will be accepted as e-posters with an optional audio file to accompany the e-poster.
- If an abstract is accepted for poster presentation, the presenting author will be requested to upload an additional audio file to accompany the e-poster. Details will be notified via email to the submitting author upon abstract acceptance.
- Details on poster format and full oral/poster presentation guidelines will be included in the notification letter and posted on the congress website at a later date.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the author to present the abstract in the session and at the time decided upon by the Scientific Committee. Presenting author(s) will be required to register for the conference by 16 April 2021 Failing which the abstract will be automatically withdrawn.
If you experience issues or there are questions about abstract submissions, please do not hesitate to contact our conference secretariat: Jaselle Lee
Phone: +65 6570 5631 (9am – 6pm)